"..America I used to be a communist when I was a kid and I’m not sorry.
I smoke marijuana every chance I get.
I sit in my house for days on end and stare at the roses in the closet.
When I go to Chinatown I get drunk and never get laid.
My mind is made up there’s going to be trouble.
You should have seen me reading Marx.
My psychoanalyst thinks I’m perfectly right.
I won’t say the Lord’s Prayer.
I have mystical visions and cosmic vibrations…"
Excerpt from: America by Allen Ginsberg (via crazyinmoloch)
my kind of america, no?
- gentlemanofthefuture reblogged this from prestame-tu-sueno
- prestame-tu-sueno reblogged this from sad-eyed
- sad-eyed reblogged this from itmustbehalloweeninthesea
- scatteredaesthetics reblogged this from itmustbehalloweeninthesea
- scatteredaesthetics likes this
- hardheartedhannah likes this
- ashleygoes likes this
- iamawakenow likes this
- andrewschmandrew reblogged this from betteryourbrain
- infinitegestures likes this
- betteryourbrain reblogged this from itmustbehalloweeninthesea
- itmustbehalloweeninthesea posted this